The rooming list is a convenient tool you can use to assign room numbers to all group pickups at once on a reservation.
|Arrival: The date that the guest pickup arrived.|
Rm Type: The room type that the guest picked up under the group allocations.
Room: Display the guest's room number.
Conf #: The guest’s individual confirmation number.
Folio/Type: The individual’s sub folio and sub folio type. Click in Type to access a dropdown of options.
Last Name/First Name: Guest name making the pickup. Click into the text fields to edit the guest name.
Status: The status of the reservation.
Extra 1/Extra 2: Displays any extras the guest requested.
Comments: Displays any comments made in the comment field of the reservation.
DNM: Check the box to warn other users not to move the guest.
Click to open a printer-friendly Rooming List.
Click the Print iconto print the Rooming List.
Click to open printer-friendly labels.
- To organize the labels on the page, select Room # or Guest Name from the Order by dropdown.
- Click the Print iconto print the labels.
Click to view room pickup(s).
Click to open the Export Options window.
1. Select the file format from the Format dropdown. The default file types are:
|IIF (Quickbooks)||Comma Delimited (Peachtree)|
2. Click to select the file destination.
3. Click Ok to export the Room List.
Click to clear the room number assigned to a guest (to then assign a different room or cancel the reservation).